Thursday, April 30, 2015

Baby boy cake



This mini cake in blue was ordered by a friend of mine. She wanted to make a surprise to another lady with a baby boy. That's why the cake theme is "Baby boy" :).


And because I haven't met the lady and the baby, I haven't any idea how many months is the baby and so on and so on...this post will be very short. But full of pictures :)




The cake was made with tender vanilla layers, covered with wild berries jam and fluffy whipping cream. On the top of the cream I spread strawberry pieces.  Then the cake was covered with butter cream and the ruffles were made out of fondant



I hope that the lady will like the cake and I really hope that she will be pleasantly surprised.

And last but not least, I would like to thank my friend who ordered the cake and who always thinks of me! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment