Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy holidays!


Happy Easter! for those who celebrate Easter today...
and Весела Цветница for those who celebrate this beautiful holiday :)

It's the time for the bunnies... :)No, no the real bunnies, I'll show you a lot of bunny cookies...I baked and decorated so many of them that finally I was tired to arrange them for the photo session :)


Here is the moment to share with you some other cookies that I made for two separate birthday parties. The cookies were for the young guests as a sweet surprise. They weren't related to Easter but I think that now it's the time to share them with you...




Beside the Easter cookies I made a lot of Easter cupcakes. Some of them I have already posted but some of them are still waiting for their turn...And now it's the moment :)



These are double chocolate muffins decorated with colored in pink and purple icing,some very colorful tiny sprinkles, paper decorations and different colored  small eggs which by the way are chewing gums. Fun! These cupcakes disappeared immediately!






Next cupcakes are more close to the theme "Spring cupcakes". They are very simple concerning the decoration...Actually there isn't any decoration. I have just used these beautiful paper sticks and  paper cups...Easy, simple and delicious....again double chocolate muffins :)





Happy holidays everyone! Be very happy with hearts full of warmth and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment