Sunday, April 19, 2015

Isabela's cake



Happy birthday, dear Isabella! I wish you a lot of beautiful presents, amazing party and a lot of smiles!

This cake is for the 3rd birthday of a very cute girl. Her mom ordered the cake some days ago. Together we decided what kind of cake I'll prepare for the birthday party. The Beauty on the top is a plastic toy that Isabella can keep and play after that . All other decorations are made out of fondant.




I was very excited and thrilled to make this cake because first of all it was for a little girl and second, Isabella has a birthday on the same day as me. It was such a surprise when I heard this. It was a pleasure to me to prepare something beautiful for this little princess.








I decided to surprise Isabella with some princess muffins. Because of lack of time I didn't decorated them with some fancy decorations that one princess deserves. I am sorry, Isabella. I just put colored paper sticks with 2 very popular princesses.


I kept the muffins very simple. They are made out of oatmeal. I hope that Isabella will like them...



Enjoy your special day, dear Isabella!

No comments:

Post a Comment