Saturday, April 18, 2015

Love, love...always and forever


Me and my husband celebrated our wedding anniversary more than a moth ago. Eleven years full of memorable moments, beautiful kids, love and passion as strong as in the first moment....And today we continue with our celebration :)Love,love but nobody celebrates a month. Even in the fairy tales the weddings continue 3 days :) That's why I'll explain everything quickly-last month we celebrated our civil marriage and today we celebrate our church wedding. As you can see we adore celebrations :)



Because of lack of time and energy I couldn't prepare anything special for my husband. For this anniversary I made only these 11 bran muffins representing the 11 years of our beautiful marriage.


I added some dried raisins to bring sweetness to our lives. The decorations are made out of fluffy white icing and the heart is an icing decoration bought from the store :) Of course, the hearts disappeared immediately. My kids told me that they were very sweet candies and that they were the most amazing part of the cupcakes. No doubt! :)
I hadn't chance to try them... They really disappeared very quickly...But I am lucky to have the chance to take a picture of them :) 
Anyway, honey, I love you and I'll always do!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment