Monday, April 6, 2015

Monster Inc cake


Happy birthday, dear Adrian! Be very healthy and happy child!


This cake is for Adrian's first birthday. His mother ordered the cake. The lady sent me a photo of a cake she liked a lot and she asked me to make exactly the same. We just added another small cake in the shape of a cupcake especially for Adrian. Here it is....





Also Adrian's mom ordered and some cookies for the young guests - different shapes and colors.


I arranged them in a box...


...and I added to the small monster cake :)


The now some words about the big cake. The bigger cake is made out of vanilla layers with homemade vanilla cream. The smaller cake is a mix of chocolate and vanilla layers again attached with homemade vanilla cream. Both cakes are covered with fondant. Then I shaped the blue monster with blue icing. All other decorations are made out of fondant...








Happy birthday, dear Adrian! I wish you all the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment