Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pearls and roses


This birthday cake is for a lady that I have never met...unfortunately. But I met her two beautiful daughters. The first one ordered the cake and the second one came to pick up the sweet surprise. Both of them are very charming and very communicative. It was nice to meet and talk with them.

I really hope that their mother will like the sweet surprise....





The cake is vanilla with mascarpone cream filling and fresh blueberries. All decorations are made out of fondant. 

The design of this elegant cake came from Rumi,one of the daughters. She asked me for roses and pearls. Very stylish and elegant combination...









I wish the lady to be always in good health and  to have an amazing birthday party surrounded by close friends and relatives.



No comments:

Post a Comment