Tuesday, May 26, 2015

9 years...


Today's cake is dedicated to my family, to me and my husband. Nine years ago we decided to change our lifestyle, to look for more adventures and more memorable moments. We were full of hope and enthusiasm. These 9 years passed really very quickly for us. Time flies when your everyday life is full of new discoveries, happy and not so happy moments.
Of course, we had our ups and downs but as a whole I'm very positive person and that's why I remember only the beautiful moments in our life. And the most beautiful are our 3 kids. Today all of them were with us and we explained them how we started our trip. 

I decided to make a cake for "our day". Something light, creamy, without butter....Something colorful as our life, something sweet and decadent, something different.

Everything started from here...


It's a two layer cake made out of homemade chocolate and pistachio puddings. The two layers I separated with ground almonds and inside the two puddings there was an abundance of mini eclairs. Then a thin vanilla layer was spread on the top and ground pink Candy Melts. The decorations were fresh and delicious raspberries. I arranged some artisan rolled wafers around the cake. Deliberately I didn't cut them at the same height because I wanted to show that not everything in life is perfect,not always "the grass is green". We had a lot of obstacles on our way but we had a lot of beautiful and memorable moments too.




I was very impatient to cut the cake and to see what is inside :)



I wish you, all of you, who have already started or who wants to start such crucial change in your life, just to follow your dreams! Never give up! The dreams make us alive and give us more strength! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment