Saturday, May 30, 2015

Chocolate candies box



This weekend we have been invited by our friends to spend some time together. We haven't seen each other for a long time and that's why we were thrilled by the invitation.

Being honest with you I didn't plan any cake. I bought a box of chocolate candies...and suddenly I decided to give them in a different way - in a homemade cake. Our friends aren't fondant lovers. That's why I kept very simple cake, without a lot of decorations. I spread some pink sugar as a board of the box just because my girls adore sparkling things :) And find that green and pink are good combination too.







The cake is made out of decadent chocolate layers. The filling is a cream made out of soaked dried prunes, a little bit of whipping cream and ricotta. Very light cream,perfect for the hot summers days.





No comments:

Post a Comment