Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

My post today is dedicated to Mother's Day. I would like to wish all moms to have great day, to be surrounded by the loved ones, to be surrounded by love, respect and joy. Feel happy and be blessed. To give life is the most amazing and wonderful thing in life. To see the happiness in the eyes of our kids is the happiest moment, the feeling that we, all moms, wait for it patiently. One look, one smile can make us the happiest person on the earth. It's amazing, it's a miracle to be a mother!

Let's celebrate today! We deserve it! And I wish you every single day to be a special day! Because it's special!!! To be a mother is a bless!


This is my special, virtual and sweet gift to my mother. I love you, Mom! Thank you for everything that you have done and you are still doing for us!

This time I decided to make something different than a fancy cake. I am not feeling like doing something like that. My mother lives far away from me and that's why I don't have a stimulus to make a Mother's Day cake....

But... I decided to make something sweet and healthy this time. These are my raw candies. 





As you know I adore that type of sweet desserts. I make them with what I have at home and what I like the most.

These candies are made out of ground cookies, cacao powder, vanilla extract, coconut oil, a little bit of water, ground almonds, ground dried apricots, dates and cranberries.




I wish you a very memorable day! Love,love and love again!



No comments:

Post a Comment