Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Last school days cookies


The school year is almost at the end....Everybody waits impatiently for the first day of the vacation. My kids are not an exception of this common rule. They have already started counting the days till June 23rd. (here this is the last day of the school year).
Unfortunately, next 2-3 weeks are the most important time for the students - time for the exams.
And because it's a difficult time for my two kids with all these preparations, dictations, essays, mathematics tasks, homework, etc I decided to make their life a little bit more bright and sweet :)
And I baked some cookies especially for them. I covered them with fondant and all decorations are based on their students' life now.

It's time for my photo session :)











Good luck to all students!


No comments:

Post a Comment