Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Raw blueberry cake *


Mt healthy dessert - my blueberry cake, completely raw.
This is recipe that I combined from many other recipes. I made a long research last days. I was looking for a raw cake recipe that I would like, that it will include ingredients that I have at home or it's easy to find.

The crust was made out of ground almonds, shredded coconut flakes and delicious medjool dates.
The filling was made out of fresh blueberries, almond butter, chia seeds and ricotta cheese*.
The top - finely ground almonds and the rest of the fresh blueberries.



Finally, we have very light and healthy dessert that gives a boost of energy, natural sweetness and amazing taste.

*This summer dessert I can make for vegans too. The ricotta cheese I replace with cashew ricotta.

And now I will share with you the recipe:

Raw blueberry cake
Ingredients: (for 20cm cake)

For the crust:
1 1/2 cup raw almonds, ground
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon Hymalian salt
1 cup pitted and chopped medjool dates

For the filling:
454g. fresh blueberries
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 cup ricotta cheese*

For the topping:
Finely ground almonds and fresh blueberries (230g)


Cashew ricotta :
1 1/2 cup cashews soaked 2-4 hours
1/2 cup water
juice of 1 whole lemon
pinch of salt

It's very easy, you don't need to bake it, it's healthy and last but not least it's delicious!



2 comments:

  1. Софи, със сигурност тортата ти е много вкусна! У дома много обичаме сурови торти и мога да си представя вкуса на твоята торта. Семплата й декорация е очарователна!

    ReplyDelete