Monday, June 1, 2015

Честит 1-ви юни, мили деца! (flower cupcakes)


Today is a special and very important day for all kids around the world. As most of us know today, June 1st, is the International Children's Day. Unfortunately, here, in Canada, nobody mentions anything about that. And it's really unfortunately because I remembered when I was a little girl this day was full of surprises, candies, different activities...In one word - FUN!

Anyway, here there is Children's weekend somewhere in August. There isn't any specific date. Even one year this long-waiting weekend was cancelled..Imagine?!?!

Now let's continue with my surprise for my kids. I baked for them some muffins with chocolate chips. Then I decorated with the green butter cream, I spread some flower-shaped hard candies that I have bought together with these colorful cupcake cups and flower sticks. Again, very simple and easy to make cupcakes and the most important  - colorful, bright and ...with chocolate chips :)



Be very happy, keep always your charming smiles on your faces. And keep always the child within you!


P.S. I didn't stop with the sweet surprises today. I made some vanilla puddings for my kids. That was their request this morning. I decorated with ground chocolate and fresh banana.


No comments:

Post a Comment