Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Barcelona cake


This cake was for Ivailo's 8th birthday. Ivailo is a very cute boy,very charming with a very attractive smile.



As you can see from the photos Ivailo's passion is the soccer and his favorite team is Barcelona.
Emy, Ivailo's mom, ordered the cake mentioning her son's interest. She has just told me the name of the team and everything else left on me...


I have just mentioned that I'll make the soccer ball. Later, I decided to add the soccer scarf. I ordered the Barcelona logo on an edible paper - 2 small to add to the scarf and one bigger to be placed in front of the cake.






The biggest cake is chocolate with my favorite filling made out of mascarpone, ricotta and wild berries. The second cake is vanilla with the same filling. And the soccer ball is again chocolate with chocolate frosting. I used green frosting to make the grass.


Dear Ivailo, happy birthday! Be very happy and healthy boy! Enjoy your birthday party!



No comments:

Post a Comment