Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day


This year I dedicate this cake to my father who is our guest. I was extremely happy to prepare something for him. We are living in two different continents and my parents, relatives and very close friends don't have the opportunity to try my cakes. That's why I am so excited this year. Exactly for the Father's Day my dad is here...



My father is a big fan of the classic music. His biggest desire was kids to become pianists...Unfortunately, his dream didn't come true. Now he is dreaming his grandchildren to become musicians. But let's make the long story short :)

My first and last idea for my dad's cake was a piano. That's my first cake on this theme. The piano was made out of Kellogg's Rice Krispies covered with fondant.




The cake is chocolate. I used mini eclairs and coconut homemade pudding. The taste is really very light. I didn't use any butter cream. I wanted to make something light for the summer. But, unfortunately, this didn't work for me. The heat and the humidity brought me more stress that I expected. But this was my lesson....



 I wish my dad all the best! But mainly to be in good health!



No comments:

Post a Comment