Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sweet potato and cinnamon muffins (gluten free)



Today's muffins are gluten-free. Last months I tried a lot of different gluten-free recipes. Some of them were good, some of them were disaster, some of them were simply delicious....I am still trying. I tried different recipes from the net. Sometimes I buy ready gluten-free mixes just to check the taste. These muffins are this case...

I found a company that makes different gluten-free mixes for muffins, for  healthy bars. Here you can check the website of this company.

These muffins are really tasty. I liked them but the reason to make this statement is my husband who is very critical and even he has eaten couple of them :)



On the website you can check what includes the muffin mix. I just added dried cranberries in the mix. Unfortunately, I hadn't applesauce at home to replace the vegetable oil. I used my favorite avocado oil.



I was so happy to take some pictures with my flowers from the garden. Hopefully they started  blooming a day ago.




I didn't want to decorate the muffins. I just kept them as simple as possible. This combination of sweet potatoes and cinnamon was stunning!



No comments:

Post a Comment