Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wine bottle in a crate


This "bottle" is my birthday gift to a very special friend. I haven't asked her for a permission to mention her name here and that's why I won't say anything more. Only my wish to be very happy and always in good health!

This post will be short in text but as always with a lot of photos. I couldn't stop taking pictures and now I can't choose which ones to publish here :) That's why be ready for my photo session :)




 
My friend adores wine...and that give you an idea why I made that kind of cake :)




The bottle is made out of gum paste. The wine labelno is edible. The straw is made out of coconut flakes baked for awhile just to change a little bit the color. The crate is made out of fondant and the cake is cheese cake... My friend adores cheese cakes and that's why I decide to surprise her with her favorite dessert. I baked very thin lemon layers and I attached them with the traditional filling for cheese cake.

I hope it was a good combination...




No comments:

Post a Comment