Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Butterfly birthday

Happy birthday,my dear Sophia! Be always healthy and happy! Keep always your charming smile and enjoy your butterfly birthday! We love you! We love you so much...



This year my elder daughter Sophia decided to have a butterfly birthday. What does it mean? She asked me to make a birthday cake with butterflies. Honestly, the idea came this year, in the beginning of the summer, when Sophia received as a gift a very beautiful dress with flowers and butterflies. Then I asked her what she thought if I'd make a cake for her birthday with a lot of butterflies. My daughter adored the idea and till today she hasn't changed her mind.

I haven't had enough time for a cake exactly for The Day. We decided to celebrate this year in a private atmosphere. I baked a lot of cookies in a shape of a butterfly for ourselves and then I decorated with different design edible papers.

Unfortunately my photos are not good at all.I took them at night and the colors look very blurred. I used sparkling gels around some of the cookies and they really look sparkling and interesting like a picture of a child. But again on the photos they are not evident....

Here are some of them...

















We love you, Sophia! We wish you all the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment