Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy birthday, dear Sonya!



Today, August 12th, is not only my elder daughter Sophia's birthday but also the birthday of another cute girl-Sonya. She is the daughter of a very close friend of mine.

Today Sonya celebrates her 4th birthday. Her mom asked me for a cake for the birthday party at Sonya's daycare. The theme you can guess easily - Frozen, of course :)



The cake is vanilla one with vanilla frosting with fresh blueberries and sour cream. I used blue frosting to cover the cake, a lot of pearls in white and blue, sparkling blue sugar, blue and white stars and only the snowflakes are made out of fondant. Actually I added a fondant frame around the picture and I made a birthday sign out of fondant too...

Happy birthday,dear child! Be a princess but not in the Frozen kingdom :))))


No comments:

Post a Comment