Monday, August 3, 2015

Mickey Mouse cake & muffins


This party cake is for Dani's 3rd birthday. Happy birthday, dear child! Be very happy and healthy!



A very close friend to Dani's mom called me for the cake. The lady had already checked my cakes and she liked very much one based on Mickey Mouse theme. She asked me to look for some toys to spread around the cake and to make a nice surprise for Dani. After I checked all shops around me I found only these that you can see on the top. Although some characters were missing I found them very cute and they definitely brought the party mood. 
And as I understood later Dani was very happy with this sweet surprise.






All other decorations are made out of fondant...
And now some more sweet treats for the birthday party but this time at the daycare where Dani celebrated with his friends.
The muffins are vanilla ones without any fondant or icing decorations. I have just used colorful paper cups and sticks based again on Mickey Mouse theme.






15 comments:

  1. These Mickey Mouse cake and muffins are looking stunning. My son is a big fan of Mickey Mouse. He would be over the moon if he’ll get such stunning cake. We always celebrate his birthday at the kid’s party venues in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi curtis03Lewis:)
      I am so glad that you like the cake. I made it for a boy who is also a big fan of Mickey Mouse. The mother wanted to surprise her son with a cake plus the toys on the top (some of his favorite characters)

      Delete