Saturday, September 19, 2015

Apple, cinnamon & pecan muffins


Yesterday my daughter went to an apple farm with her classmates. Every year there is such  activity organised by the school. The kids spend some time outside playing and then picking up the apples from the trees. Being honest with you I don't know if they are going to one and the same apple farm. For me this is not so important. The most important is that my daughter adores this activity and she goes there with pleasure.


This morning I decided to surprise my kids with different kind of muffins. I put in the mixture abundance of freshly cut apples from the farm, cinnamon and ground pecans. I adore this mixture :)



Especially for the kids I put these sticks with the paper sticks - just for fun.


I was extremely happy that I had the muffin paper cups with apples - very thematically. 




My sweet surprise for this Saturday morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment