Thursday, September 10, 2015

Homemade sweet treats for my kids


Last week I was extremely busy making boutique birthday cakes. I was very exhausted at the end but I was proud of myself that I was capable to manage everything and finally to bring people's smiles. Besides all the stress my daughter Sophia asked me to make chocolate muffins for her. I couldn't find even a minute to think about this and immediately I told her "O'K, on Sunday morning I'll make them". I promised her and immediately I forgot about my promise. Of course, Sophia didn't forget. On Sunday morning diplomatically she asked me if I finished with all cakes. When I told her happily "Oh,ye...", she remind me that now I have only her muffins to make and then I can take my break.

And immediately I started with the chocolate muffins. Here you can see the final result.



I wanted to keep them simple, without any fondant or buttercream decorations. I used just the paper sticks. But they are colorful enough to bring the happy mood, aren't they.

Now it's time for the other sweet treat that I prepared for my kids. The cookies!


I colored one part of the cookies' batter in green and the other part in red. I used the food colors by Wilton that I use for my fondant.


No comments:

Post a Comment