Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Jungle cake


This cake was for Arthur's 7th birthday. Happy birthday, dear Arthur! Be happy and healthy child!
Arthur's mom asked me to make a cake for the birthday party of her son. She mentioned me that Arthur right now is interested in jungle animals. Immediately, in my mind some elephants, lions, tigers came :)

And look at what I created for this charming boy....

















I took so many photos with the tiger because I wanted to direct your attention to one of the palm trees, close to the tiger. I put a parrot on the tree. I wanted to create a scene, some action in the jungle :) 
The cake is made out of vanilla layers and a chocolate layer gently attached by my favorite cream made out of mascarpone and wild berries and fluffy homemade vanilla cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment