Monday, September 7, 2015

Minion cake


Finally my turn to make the Minion cake came. I was very happy and pleasantly thrilled that I would have the chance to make these yellow creatures. Everyday different cake designers published The Minions cakes on the net and I was a little bit jealous why I hadn't received a cake order based on that theme....Finally,one day, a lady, a mother of twins asked me not for one, for two Minion cakes!!! I was very impatient to start them.


The two cakes are different inside. The cake for Niki is chocolate with chocolate cream and the cake for Stephan is vanilla with caramel filling. It was such a fun to make them. Cakes made with a lot of emotions - stress, panic, satisfaction...These days the weather was very humid and it was again very difficult to work with the fondant. You can't imagine how many times I opened and closed the fridge! And the board with the two cute Minions is heavy....

Never mind! I hope that the two boys liked their cakes-surprises. I wish them to be very happy and healthy young men!






No comments:

Post a Comment