Thursday, September 17, 2015

Treats for my Sophia

Today is a special day for my elder daughter Sophia. Not only for her but for everyone with the beautiful names Вяра, Надежда, Любов и София. Here, my post from last year, you can see a little bit more about this day.

Let's continue with our sweet treats...:)



This is my first one - very simple cake but I hope very delicious. Two chocolate layers attached by cream of mascarpone and chocolate fudge. Then I gently arranged the mini eclairs (I have bought them). The cake is really very easy to make, it doesn't need any special preparation and to many efforts.
Now some more photos from my garden (hopefully the weather was sunny and warm) before I continue with the other treats...





Then I used another chocolate layer that was extra and quickly I decided to prepare something else...





Again-simple,quickly and irresistibly delicious :)



Some small chocolate timbits made especially for the kids that adore them. Of course, colored with the dots to make them more attractive :)

That was all for the chocolate lovers. Now something different...cookies



Being honest with you I have just planned this year to make cookies. No cakes,no anything else...These are my tradition butter cookies, this time with cinnamon. I have decided to make the very popular right now owl cookies. A long time ago I bought the OWL icing decorations.  My daughter Sophia liked them a lot and she was happy with the idea of owl cookies. Besides them I decided to make more fondant decorated cookies...











And of course, I made some more simple cookies, without any decorations. I attached half of them by Nutella cream and the other half with wild berry jam.



No comments:

Post a Comment