Thursday, October 29, 2015

And some more Halloween cupcakes



My Halloween cupcakes from last night. I hope these are the last ones. Honestly, I am not a fan of this holiday. It's too much - eyes, blood, R.I.P. signs everywhere, coffins, skeletons, fingers, nails...awful! That's why I am not making any Halloween cakes (unless somebody ask me). For my kids I usually prepare just simple muffins and cupcakes without a lot of decorations. Usually I use candies, chewing gums or some paper decorations that I have bought in advance...

Everything started from here...


Honestly I don't know how this white powder like flour appeared on the top of the muffins. Actually, it's not so visible like here on the photos...



Traditional muffins made only with egg whites and colored with orange gel food dye. I added some tiny chocolate sponge pieces in the mixture.
Then I decorated them with orange colored vanilla frosting....


I used my "corn" candies, the "skulls" and my kids favorite chewing gums "the eyes".


Now came the famous Halloween characters....






...and....these tiny muffins started to disappear like this :)


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment