Sunday, October 18, 2015

Carrot muffins for Halloween


And why not? We are already in the fall season. All recipes that you can see nowadays in the net or in the colored magazines are only with vanilla, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, nuts...Even if you are not preparing anything delicious at this moment you can feel this specific flavor in the air. Being honest with you, I adore the cinnamon flavor. Even if I don't try the dessert at the end just this cinnamon flavor makes me feel good :)




Today while I was waiting for my daughter to finish her gymnastic course I stopped at one shop and I found these muffins cups. I liked the orange color. I adore the warm colors. Immediately I decided to buy them. Besides the orange color, they are exactly for the upcoming Halloween. That was even better!

On the other side one of my favorite muffins are the carrots one. But these muffins that are full of dried raisins, spices and ground nuts. That's why I followed my heart and I baked some carrot treats for me and my family. Most of them I covered with a very thin layer of cream cheese frosting and then I pour the orange colored sugar just to make them more bright :) I put the paper stick with the spiders and I was ready for the Halloween :) No,no...I was ready to serve them to my hungry kids :)


No comments:

Post a Comment