Saturday, October 10, 2015

Halloween sweet ideas


I'll share today with you my Halloween sweet treats ideas. These are very easy to make sweet treats. They do not need any special abilities, no extra time . Just your desire to bring some smiles on your kids' faces, to bring some happiness.

I made 3 different kind of muffins.
The first are chocolate with chocolate cream on the top. The cream is cheese cream frosting with sour cream and some Nutella. I use the sour cream because I don't like the sweet cream on the top of the cupcakes. It's too much sugar.



The second type is lemon muffins with poppy seeds - light and fluffy. Some of them I decorated again with the chocolate cream but the others I decorated with green-colored cheese cream frosting. I added some sour cream too.



And the last one are the green colored muffins. It's white batter (no egg yolks, only the whites) and some green food color. Honestly I intended to make the muffins more greenish but finally I decided that too much color it's not good for us. On the top I used the same two creams that I have mentioned before.


Then I decorated all the muffins with paper decorations, with some icing decorations, colorful sprinkles, some Halloween candies and the last but not least the chewing gums that look like eyes.

I hope I'll help you for the upcoming Halloween with some sweet treats ideas....


No comments:

Post a Comment