Thursday, October 15, 2015

Japanese cheese cake with blueberries


Today I made my next culinary experiment. Yesterday I found in the net a recipe named Japanese cheese cake. It looked interesting to me and immediately I decided to start my experiment.
Of course, if you know me, you will not be surprised that I have changed the original recipe.


And here is the recipe:
  • 120g cream cheese
  • 120g white chocolate chips (here is my first change - I used milk chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips)
  • 3 eggs


First, separate the egg yolks and the whites. Beat the whites in a bowl and in a second bowl mix the cheese cream and the melted chocolate chips. Then add the egg whites and finally the yolks. Spread the mixture in a pan previously put in the another larger pan full of warm water. The same technique you use to bake a regular cheese cake.

Now bake the cheese cake first 15 min at 170 degrees, the another 15 min at 160 degrees, then turn off the oven and rest the cheese cake for another 15 min inside. When you take the cake out leave it for another 15 min and then take it out of the pan.


Now I added a topping which wasn't on the original recipe. My topping is made out of mascarpone, heavy whipped cream , agave syrup and blueberries. Of course, you can make whatever you like depending on your taste.

And now piece of my Japanese cheese cake for you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment