Monday, October 12, 2015

Shopkins cake


Happy birthday, dear Marina! Be very happy girl! Keep always your charming smiles!


This cake I made for Marina's 6th birthday. Right now the little princess is interested very much in Shopkins. Marina and her mom chose the cake on the net. They sent me a photo and asked me for the same cake. Marina's mom bought the toys and some minutes before the birthday started we arranged the toys on the top of the cake.

And now some photos of the cake before we put the toys...





The cake inside is made out of 6 layers - 3 different colors-pink, fuchsia, and purple. The filling was different too. At the bottom I spread purple frosting, then I layered frosting with sour cream and fresh wild berries and the last filling was a light cream with wild berries.
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the cake inside....:(


No comments:

Post a Comment