Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Yogurt desserts...and something else


These cup desserts I made for my family. Basically this is simple, homemade yogurt. I added a sponge vanilla pieces. I used fresh fruit - mainly strawberries and some blackberries. Instead of sugar I used agave syrup. The original recipe is 500g. yogurt and 50g. sugar. If you want to make this dessert as a cake is better to use gelatin or agar-agar to keep it stable and fixed. On the top I spread some cocoa nut flakes and some mint leaves...







And now something different. A box of candies....But absolutely raw candies, without any chocolate and butter.




This box I gave as a small present to a friend of mine. She prefers the healthy lifestyle and that's why the candies are made out of dried dates, ground almonds and lemon juice. Some of them I covered with carob, some of them I left without any decorations.

I hope I gave you an interesting idea to surprise a close friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment