Saturday, November 21, 2015

Blue heart cake

Happy birthday, dear Krisi! Be always as charming as you are! Have a great birthday party!

This blue heart cake is for Kristina's 11th birthday. That was the young lady's cake wish for this year.





The cake is a mix of decadent chocolate layers and vanilla ones. The filling is made out of mascarpone, sour cream and strawberries. Yummy-yummy...:)

At the very beginning I was thinking to make a lot of different kinds of flowers. But finally I chose a bouquet of roses. I hope I won't disappoint Krisi with my choice.

Next photos I took at night and that's why they are not so good and there are some shades that I can't get rid of them. Here is the moment to thank my friend Maria who helps me a lot with my photos. Here you can see her masterpieces. Thanks, Maria!!!!









Enjoy the party, Krisi!

No comments:

Post a Comment