Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas cupcakes with a surprise


My last homemade Christmas cupcakes. This time everything stared with the cake pops that I made some days ago. I decided to use some of them and to "hide" them into my next sweet desserts. I had planned to bake some oatmeal muffins for my kids as sweet treats at lunch time at school. Usually for my kids I prepare very simple muffins without any fancy fondant decorations. My kids even prefer them without any frosting on the top, no dried fruit inside, no any cream filling. Just chocolate chips I am allowed to use :)))







As you can notice from my photos I used only the fancy paper decorations. I made some cream that I swirled on the top the muffins. It's made out of mascarpone and vanilla frosting.
And now it's time for the surprise inside...



...it's the vanilla cake pop that I made some days ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment