Sunday, November 22, 2015

Homemade truffles


Besides all the desserts and cakes last days I found some time to make for my family some candies...But what a candy! Chocolate truffle!
I found last week a recipe in a magazine and immediately I decided to make my experiment.

I'll share with you the recipe:
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
1 cup melted chocolate chips
a pinch of salt
2 tbsp/ balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup frozen raspberries (thawed)
1/2 cup Dutch cocoa

When you make the mixture, spread it in a baking cookie sheet and leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Then with a spoon grab into the mixture and by your hands make small balls. Then roll the balls into the Dutch cocoa and the truffles are ready :)



I rolled some of the truffles into ground hazelnuts,some into cocoa powder, some into finely ground cookies.




No comments:

Post a Comment