Friday, December 11, 2015

It's Christmas time....



Today absolutely spontaneously I decided to bake some muffins for my family. I made some carrot juice on the blender for me and then a thought came to my mind - Why don't I use the rest of the carrots for some muffins? I adore carrot muffins!Then I decided why don't I try to bake the carrot muffins adding some of these ground carrots left from the juice...

I added also some pineapple juice  and some pieces of fresh pineapple.
I really adore that kind of muffins. For my kids I added the topping-sour cream with whipping cream. Some of the decorations are plastic but I find them very cute,some are icing decorations that I had bought in advance. My kids adore the top decorations I adore the carrot muffins....:)



The snow flake topper is a plastic ring. My youngest daughter likes this decoration :)






No comments:

Post a Comment