Thursday, December 17, 2015

Turtle Ninja cake and cookies


This cake is for a boy's 4th birthday. I won't mention any names because I didn't ask the parents for any permission....
But let's pay attention to the cake :) Anyway, it's a cake blog :)


The mom asked me for the cake. She mentioned that her boy right now is interested very much in the turtles. At the very beginning I didn't plan to make all of them but when the lady shared with me how much her son loves the turtles, the weapons and the Master I changed my mind and decided to make the boy happy. That's the most important to me- to make my young fellows happy!






And here we go...the four turtles and the Master...

Now some words about the cake. The layers are white (only egg whites) and the cream is made out of mascarpone and wild berries. All decorations are made out of fondant.










And now it's time for the cookies...more turtles :)







And now in the box ready to surprise the boy and his friends!

 Happy birthday! I wish you all the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment