Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Chocolate cheesecake with cranberries


It's very easy to make cheesecake. I'll share with you what how I made it yesterday...


I used the left overs of a chocolate cake. I finely ground the pieces and mixed them with coconut oil. You can use butter, of course. I pressed the blend and I put in the oven for 5-6 min. Then I waited for awhile to cool it out. Why it's so easy this cheesecake? Because I used a chocolate cheese cream. I used two small boxes and I added 35% whipping cream,approximately 200 ml . 


I spread the delicious chocolate mix on the first layer. I put it into the fridge for 2-3 hours.




I spread the cranberries sauce on the top and that's it! I was craving to take a bite...I hardly wait for the time when we all together will try it :)


And this piece is for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment