Friday, January 1, 2016

Martin-Vassil cake


A cake specially made for a cute baby boy who celebrated this year for the first time Christmas. I made the cake as a gift-surprise to the family.



I found the cute  Christmas bear in one store. I immediately decided to buy it for Martin-Vassil. There is a sign around the Christmas stocking - "My first Christmas". That note was the main reason to take the Christmas decoration for our cute young friend.



The cake is chocolate with light chocolate cream. On the top I used whipping cream. I spread blue fondant around the cake. The board I covered with coconut flakes. The Christmas lights around the cake and the Christmas leaves on the top are made out of fondant. As you can see, there was a little bit for everyone's taste :)

Happy New Year, dear Martin-Vassil! Be very healthy young boy and keep always the charming smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment