Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter cake


Bright colors, sweet flavors, bird songs, warm sunny rays, gentle breeze in the hair....in one word - spring. Yes, spring is coming! My favorite season. Life starts again, we are getting stronger and full of energy to pursue our dreams.

For the upcoming Easter I came with a very vibrant cake. The fourth layers are dyed in four different colors - yellow, pink, green and purple. Very light strawberry cream attached the tender layers. I spread colored in green fluffy butter cream and then colored again coconut flakes. The eggs are real chocolate candies.




Being honest with you I had bought a special Easter ribbon to put around the board. But it was so hard even to take the pictures before my kids started destroying the cake :)




No comments:

Post a Comment