Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Easter cookies


Easter is almost at the corner...That's why after the simple and easy to make and decorate muffins I started with the cookies. This year I decided to make cookies only in one shape. I bought an egg metal cutter and I was ready :) At the last moment I added some cookies in the shape of a bunny head. Just for fun for my kids...



This year I changed my decorating material. I replaced the fondant (only 2 cookies are covered by fondant) with icing. I used different colors sparkling gels by Wilton, food color sprays, different color and size peаrls, some candies, flowers...

Now it's time for the photos. Be ready! Take a break!
I would like to thank my older daughter who helped me a lot with the decoration.


















I hope I gave you some ideas for the upcoming Easter. And the best part is that your kids can participate. The kids adore working together with mommy, helping, learning different new techniques. Close your eyes for the full mess and enjoy the moment!

Happy Easter everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment