Monday, March 21, 2016

Flower raw cake


Let's start the new week with something sweet and....healthy! Today I'll share with you,my virtual friends, a raw cake that I made for a friend.



The recipe is:
  • 1 cup of ground raw almonds
  • 1 cup of ground raw hazelnuts
  • 3 cups of dried dates - I soaked them
  • 1 cup pf dried organic blueberries
  • 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
  • 1 cup of water
  • carob powder
  • 1/2 cup of chia seeds
  • 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil


All these ingredients were mixed together in the blender.Then the mixture I put in a 20 cm pan and I put it in the freezer for 30 min.

The decorations:
  • sliced almonds at the bottom
  • cedar seeds on the top and 
  • fresh blueberries


As you can see nothing is bad for you! It's delicious and flavored and everything is natural! No colorants, no preservatives,no artificial sugar....! Enjoy it!






No comments:

Post a Comment