Thursday, April 7, 2016

The cars



This cake is a copy of a cake found in the net. I don't know to whom the original belongs. 

Let's continue with my cake :) Katia, Adrian's mom ordered the cake for her son's 2 birthday. The lady had found the cake photo, she sent it to me and now it was my turn - to make the same cake. The original was with a big car McQueen on the top. According to me it was a real toy,not a cake decoration.

Here, it's the moment to mention  that I suggested to put on the top of my cake plastic cars as decoration also. The second tier was 15 cm and it was too small to make the detailed McQueen car. At the store where I usually buy cake decorations I found the two cars together and immediately I bought them. Now the kid will have two toys instead of one!

I took so many pictures without the cars, with one car, with the two cars, with the cupcakes...Oh,the cupcakes. I forgot about them. They were two types - chocolate and vanilla. The idea belongs again to Katia. She sent me a photo with the cupcakes and she asked me to make the same.

The cake is  made out of vanilla layers and fluffy vanilla cream. The first tier is 20 cm and the second one as I mentioned is 15 cm. Except the flags and the two cars, all other decorations are made out of fondant.

Now it's time for the photos....:)






Let's add the cars...







..and the cupcakes...







And the final result...

 



Happy birthday, Adrian! Be very happy child!

No comments:

Post a Comment