Monday, May 16, 2016

Chocolate love cake


This chocolate cake was ordered by a man for his girl-friend as a surprise. What a sweet surprise!!!! But the cake is not so important.The most important is the gesture, the way to express and show your love to your friend.

I hope that the lady will be pleasantry surprised. And I hope that the couple will always keep the love in their hearts.




The cake is made out of decadent chocolate layers. The filling between each layer is different. The first one is made out of cream cheese and chocolate frosting. The second filling is made out of country style cream with chocolate frosting and the third filling is with Nutella. On the top of each filling I spread finely ground pecans.
The cake is covered by chocolate frosting and on the top I spread ganache. The cake was supposed to be without any decorations just the message. That's why I left it like this. Only I added the four white pearls and the three chocolate roses.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment