Saturday, May 14, 2016

Christler Junior Baptism cake



Today it's a very special day for Christler Junior and his family. Today is his baptism day. And for this beautiful moment his mom arrange a memorable party. The lady ordered a cake and cookies from me. 
I'll start today with the cake....







Vanilla cake with filling made out of mascarpone ans organic blueberries. This cake is covered by white vanilla frosting and the decorations are made out of fondant.

Happy baptism day, dear child! Best wishes for this new step in your journey of faith.

Let's start with the cookies for this beautiful baptism party. I baked more than 3 dozens of cookies. Half of the them are regular, vanilla cookies. The other half are cinnamon. The last ones I covered with white fondant and I made a cross. The regular cookies I covered with blue fondant and I put down the boy's name.







Then I put each cookie in a separate plastic bag and wrapped with a ribbon. These cookies are special gift to all guests at Christler Jn's baptism party.




Then came the final step - to arrange them in the boxes and everything was ready to be delivered.



Happy baptism, dear child!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment