Monday, May 23, 2016

LEGO cake


Happy birthday, dear Ioan!!!! All the best to you! Be very happy and healthy!

This year Ioan's cake wish was again based on Lego theme.Last year I made this cake for him. This year his mom decided to keep the same idea and to change the color. I decided to add something different and to to make a happy Lego face :). Of course, most of you probably have seen similar cake like this in the net. The idea isn't mine....unfortunately. Anyway, I hope I brought some happiness and smiles on Ioan's face and his friends.



The first cake layer is raw. It's made out of fine ground nuts (pecans, hazelnuts, almonds), dried fruit (dates, raisins), coconut oil, vanilla extracts, some organic cookies. The next layers are vanilla and the cream between them is made out of strawberries, sour cream and white frosting. I used Lego candies for the bricks and some of them I made out of fondant.





No comments:

Post a Comment