Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Day cake


My Mother's Day cake I dedicate to my mom, the best mom in the world! Thank you mom for everything, for the sleepless nights, for the support, for the love and tenderness....The words can't express all the feelings and emotions....but here it's not necessary to explain all this :)

Unfortunately my mom will receive this cake virtually. She won't have the chance to try it because we live far away from each other.



This year I was attracted by the idea to make a very colorful cake using edible dusts. This is my first attempt and it was really a fun.



The problem is when the cake (I mean the fondant) gets a little bit of the air humidity. Then it is getting difficult to spread the dusts...But anyway, the cake is fun to make and to decorate!



The cake is carrot one (one of my favorite). The layers are soaked with coffee (I adore coffee). I spread a thin layer of Dulche de Leche, then a cream made of cream cheese and melted caramel chips. The cake is very light with fresh aroma. 

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!! Be the most happiest moms in the world! Enjoy your day, be loved and spread love like always we do!!!!


1 comment: