Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tiramisu


This Tiramisu is my sweet treat for my family. Me and my husband, we adore tiramisu. I haven't made it for a long time. Spontaneously,while I was wondering what kind of dessert I can prepare for ourselves, the tiramisu idea came into my mind :)



I made it using a ring,then I used a ribbon and I spread some fresh blueberries on the top. These days I couldn't find any good raspberries but I insisted to put some fruit and that's why I decided to decorate it with delicious blueberries.

The occasion for this Italian dessert was our 10th anniversary living abroad.We are still counting the years spend out of our country...We miss our friends and relatives, we keep the sweet memories in ourselves, we are still thrilled to breathe the air when we are landing....Now I'll show you the cake that I made some years ago...







No comments:

Post a Comment