Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Chocolate birthday cake


Last week was a birthday of a lady who is a friend of mine. This cake was her gift-surprise from her loving husband. Unfortunately, I hadn't enough time to decorate it with the details that I would like to make it but I hope that the lady was pleasantly surprised. Even the photos were taken very late in the evening...you can see the shadows :(



The cake is chocolate with Swiss Mocha cream covered by chocolate frosting and dark chocolate ganache. I used some chocolate cookies ( chips) for the decoration.

Happy birthday!


2 comments:

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    online cake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!You make also very beautiful cakes!

      Delete