Saturday, July 9, 2016

My last homemade cupcakes


Today I'll share with you the cupcakes that I baked last week. They were made especially for my family and our family friends. 

The cupcakes that you see with the Hawaiian flowers were made in a gloomy rainy day without any summer sunshine.That was the main reason why I picked up these paper decorations - the cupcake holders and the sticks.I wanted to add some colors in this grey day.




The cupcakes were with raspberry flavor. The cream on the top was made with finely ground fresh raspberries and sour cream. The light and gentle taste of raspberries makes them a perfect option for summertime.

My next cupcakes are perfect choice for....the fall....Abundance of flavors-cinnamon, nutmeg, Jamaican spice....I was just starving to eat something sweet like this and that's why I baked them. I added some ground almonds and I spread some of them on the top of the the cupcakes. These desserts I decided to keep simple - without any cream or fondant decoration on the top. I adore the paper decorations. I imagine sunny beaches, gentle summer breeze, sea waves that touch your feet while you are walking along the beach, eating irresistible ice cream, laughing with nice friends....simply paradise.
I wish everyone to have beautiful and memorable summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment