Saturday, July 16, 2016

Pineapple upside down dessert


This pineapple dessert is something that most of you have already seen in the net or most of you have even tried it. It's decadent, delicious and juicy. Usually in the net you will find photos and recipes with vanilla layer covered with pineapple slices and sweet maraschino cherries in the center. I hadn't any cherries at home that's why I completely missed this ingredient. Also I decided to replace the vanilla taste with chocolate. On the other side I like when there is a contrast. Being honest with you I used a recipe for this dessert from the net and right now I can't find it. But you an find your favorite recipe. They are almost the same :)



Would you like a piece?



Enjoy the weekend with something sweet and juicy and of course, it's easy to make :)

No comments:

Post a Comment