Sunday, August 7, 2016

My little pony cake


Happy birthday, dear child! I wish a memorable birthday party full of beautiful surprises and wonderful gifts!

This year Kristin's cake wish is My Little Pony. Her mom sent me a photo of a cake that they liked and I made almost the same :). I always changed a little bit of the cakes that the people send me. I hope I made the new better versions :))))



The pink crystals around the name sign I put some minutes before the dad came to pick up the cake. Spontaneously this idea came into my mind. Kristin's mom asked me for a bright, shiny cake. That's why I spread quickly some pink sugars here and there :)

Look at the cake before that....


Oh,yes,here are the cookies...:) I decided to make some cookies for Kristin and to surprise her. I had these little ponies picture on a rice paper and I decided to bring another smile on her face...




And now let's return to the cake. The layers are combination of chocolate and vanilla. The vanilla layers are with colorful sprinkles into them.
The filling is light homemade vanilla cream.





The two little ponies are plastic cake decorations. I hope I picked up the two that Kristin likes. All other decorations are made out of fondant,gum paste,colored buttercream and candies (the river stones). I used pearl dust for most of the flowers and the butterflies.






I hope Kristin will like her cake...Here you can see what was her cake wish last year.

1 comment:

  1. Really amazing details of My littl Pony Cake. Love it :) I run a celebration blog called Purple Velvet Project. Do check out this My Little Pony cake feature. Hope you like it ..Cheers!

    ReplyDelete